Sakura Identi Pens
The durable, extra fine plastic point is perfect for detail work. The medium, fiber point is excellent for larger projects. IDenti-pen is available in 8 colors.
IDenti-pen is a dual-point multi-purpose marker that will mark most non-porous surfaces. It’s easy to label personal items with your contact information or decorate with illustrations and patterns. Use IDenti-pen to mark on a wide variety of difficult surfaces, such as wood, metal, plastic, glass, golf balls, CDs, and slick paper. IDenti-pen is often used for autographs from your favorite musician, athlete, or actor on photos and memorabilia.
- Craft projects
- Glossy sheets, plastic, transparencies
- Test tubes, beakers, and most glass surfaces*
- Photographic and x-ray films, or to label the back of photos
- Engineering templates and rulers
- Wood, cellophane, paper, metal*, CDs, diamonds
- Chemically stable and water resistant
- Permanent adherence on most surfaces*
- A fine-line nib with a protected tip that will not split
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not intended for food service items or ceramics that are washed.
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
*Alcohol-based cleaners will remove ink from non-porous surfaces like glass