Stabilo Bionic Bl@ck Pens
When you’re writing notes all day or have long exams, you need the STABILO bl@ck+ to make writing effortless. With its cool, modern design it is now coming to classrooms and lecture theatres around the world. It glides comfortably over paper, with no need to apply pressure. Six colors and two line widths guarantee a varied writing experience. School children and students with creative minds and demanding writing hands will benefit from its ergonomic shape.
Black has never been so beautiful!
The STABILO bl@ck+ is totally modern and really easy to grip. The entire shaft is covered in a non-slip material also used in the automotive industry. The soft surface makes the pen grippier, meaning that it sits well in the hand and can be controlled without applying pressure. The rollerball tip ensures clear, attractive handwriting and high writing speed. A free-ink system with STABILO’s high-quality water-based ink allows hours of writing without scratching – and in six different colors: black, red, green, blue, violet and turquoise. With these colors, the STABILO bl@ck+ opens up new creative handwriting possibilities. Writing beautifully every time, it is something that every student will love but will hardly ever notice
- Smart and elegant rollerball in black with silver print.
- Improved writing comfort thanks to the soft surface over the entire shaft.
- German quality out of non-slip material from the car industry.
- Free ink system for light writing without scratching.
- Available in black, blue, red, green, lilac and turquoise.
- Fine tip for precision such as lines or diagram drawings. Medium tip for smooth, speedy writing.
- Anti-roll-away design.
- Metal clip for improved mobility.