Sakura Pigma Graphic Pens
When artists want dark, bold pen strokes that last, they turn to Pigma® Graphic™ and archival Pigma® ink. The three large pen nibs are designed to meet the specific needs of illustrators, cartoonists, and manga artists by enabling a broad range of illustration techniques. The 1mm bullet nib is ideal for shading, texturing or filling in large areas. The 2mm and 3mm level chisel nibs can make both thin and thick lines to achieve stylized strokes and creative lettering.
Sakura Color Products invented and patented Pigma ink in 1982. This special formulation of pigment-based ink molecules is more chemically complex and 100 times larger than dye molecules. This makes Pigma ink less susceptible to UV rays, chemical degradation, and pollution from contact with oils and other chemicals. Pigma ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
- Graphic art
- Cartooning and Manga
- Decorative fabric projects
- Tole painting
- Archival quality Pigma® ink
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- Won't smear, feather, or bleed through most papers
- Writes on fine papers such as 100% cotton
- Three line widths of 1mm bullet, 2mm level chisel, and 3mm level chisel
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin